Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Very interesting for sure. Quality was the name of the game with these vintage firearms. Great to see so many still floating around. Great they can still be found for reasonable money with all that quality.

·
Premium Member
9,473 Posts
Very interesting for sure. Quality was the name of the game with these vintage firearms. Great to see so many still floating around. Great they can still be found for reasonable money with all that quality.
I actually have one of these that was given to me about 15 years ago by a neighbor. I believe they made them in model A,B,and C. The C Model has the octagonal barrel. The one I have was missing the tube feed spring that you push in to feed the rounds. Also the fore stock that you hold to pump is missing. I have it still broken down in a box. I could not find the fore stock at the time on Gun Parts Corp. I was also given a very old Walther PPK needing grips and refinishing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually have one of these that was given to me about 15 years ago by a neighbor. I believe they made them in model A,B,and C. The C Model has the octagonal barrel. The one I have was missing the tube feed spring that you push in to feed the rounds. Also the fore stock that you hold to pump is missing. I have it still broken down in a box. I could not find the fore stock at the time on Gun Parts Corp. I was also given a very old Walther PPK needing grips and refinishing.

I have a 12A that was handed down from my Grandfather to my Dad and then to me. It runs like a champ. I will pass it to my kids when the time is right.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Thanks Safety. A real treat and informative. Mentioned the 5 MM so I figured made around 69 or thereabouts. Love to see the plant making em back in the 30s. Plenty of milled parts and hand fitting I am sure. That TB trap 1100 I bought back in 80 is my favorite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts