• High-Capacity Conventional Weapon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Accessory Weapon

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The asymmetrical nature of the modern battlefield has redefined the role of the shotgun for today's soldier. The greater need for versatility, durability and reliability has made current military shotgun offerings obsolete. Remington has responded to these changing needs with a Combat Shotgun System that provides unmatched operator-level modularity in the Model 870 Modular Combat Shotgun (MCS).

For the first time ever, operators can assemble a shotgun system with unheard-of speed and without tools to match unfolding tactical situations. With the MCS a soldier can assemble the system as an Accessory Weapon, a Ballistic Breaching Tool, a CQB Weapon or a High-Capacity Conventional Shotgun.

http://www.remingtonmilitary.com/870mcs.htm

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Ha, how do you like them apples? I picked CQB. Tough choice between that and the high cap conventional. Figure I already have a hi-cap conventional.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
LMAO... that accessory one is SWEET!!! I'd love to shoot that and see what that's like....

Anyway, I chose the high cap conventional. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I couldn't vote for something you need a special license and tax stamp to buy :D :guitar: :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts