Moe, Larry, and Curly

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TXplt, May 13, 2008.

1. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Given their anti-2A stance and IMHO their otherwise wacky ideas and complete lack of personal integrety and leadership ability, there's no way I'd ever consider voting for o or h.

But brother John's sure making it hard to keep the faith. I think it'd be hard to do more to drive folks away from voting for him than he's doing. The "lesser of 2 evils" and complete horror of an o or h white house will keep my vote for him. What a deal :(

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but these 3 candidates are starting to make Geroge W look like Thomas Jefferson.

2. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

...Maybe that is the goal... :blindfold: :bigeyes:

3. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

We had better candidates running but the voters did not support them so these 3 are our choices.

4. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I ain't gonna do it blindfolded! Oh the stress of living the free life!

5. Eddie L.

Eddie L. Guest

Ever wonder if the whole election mess is a put up job? It could be that with John in cahoots with the Demos and Hillery a shoe in, that Obama just happened to be in the wood pile and suprised everyone.

6. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

For sure!

7. Coeloptera

Coeloptera G&G Newbie

I'm certainly not thrilled about it. Unfortunately, I'm going to suck it up and go for Obama. I happen to think he's the least potentially damaging of the three, but hardly ideal.

And for the record no, no I don't like his record on 2A voting, but I think he'll be too busy to do much on that end and McCain has several other platforms that concern me more, such as his stance on abortion and Intelligent Design...and his foreign policy ideas.

But I think we all seem to pretty much agree...not Hillary.

Man, what I wouldn't give for a Reagan Republican...or even a Bush Sr. again. Registered Independent but the Republicans have been making it very hard for me since they let the Religious Right hijack their party. I swear, what part of "small government" don't modern Conservatives seem to get? Stay out of "morality" legislation and stop wasting money and we're good here, people!

Same goes for the Dems and their nanny-staters, anti-gunners, and enviro-nuts.

Like I said, I'm voting for whom I perceive at least potentially dangerous. Sad that it comes to this.

- Coeloptera

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

It is indeed sad when you have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils!

9. I've got to vote Republican though I don't like any of the canidates.
    We need to see who there running mates will be before we decide on who were voteing for.

10. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Thats me, just voting for the lesser of the evils in my opinion. We don't agree on the lesser of the evils but thats O.K. for everyone should vote as they want.
    Earlier this year I was afraid that there might not be an election this year because we would be under martial law and some of us would have been killed. Now, after looking at the candidates left, it might not be a bad thing after all. Understand that I am not wishing any harm to any of our members or families.

11. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

I think I work with them....

12. Lng Rng

Lng Rng G&G Newbie

Im seriously considering writing in Ron Paul. I know it might hurt McCain's chance of winning, but I don't really like McCain. At least I'll be voting for the person I want to be president.

13. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

Got this email yesterday. According to the book of Revelations: The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the proecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBOMA. folks this is scary.

14. I'm sorry; the email you received is spouting absolute nonsense. I know people get out of the Book of Revelations whatever they want to hear, but claiming it identifies an American Presidential candidate as the AntiChrist has to be a new low in political smear tactics.:hitwithrock:

You realize, of course, that Muslims didn't even exist when Revelations was written? Nor did America. So it would take some serious word-bending indeed to get anything like that out of it...:09:

15. I just got an e-mail as well. It says the next king of the ZOMBIES will be in his 40's of MUSLIM desent and will decieve all nations with his ZOMBIE appeal.

16. Coeloptera

Coeloptera G&G Newbie

Close:

[​IMG]

- Coeloptera
    (Scary at that size, isn't it?)

17. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

18. Eddie L.

Eddie L. Guest

I once had a bitch that when in heat went mad (not angry) also. We had her fixed because she was a family pet and we did not wish to extend the life of her breed.

19. To CrazyIvan

Please, nothing can be bad enough to make G.W.B. look like Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson broke with the Federalist elitists to run in the 1800 presidential election as a republican believing government should bend to the will of the people.

I agree with the Texas Overnight Network analysis that this will be a repeat of the 2004 election in which "anti's" choose the winner. Bush won because he had fewer anti's who voted for Kerry while Kerry lost because he had more "anti's" who voted for Bush.

The point being it is a true trajedy two major political parties
    cannot present a real leader election after election. It should not
    be about voting for the one who disgusts you the less.