Gun and Game Forum banner

Mojo Peep Sights shipping to Sweden?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  quavodus 
#1 ·
A bit late to the game maybe but does anyone know a place that ships the mojo peep sights to sweden?
Was thinking of the MN91MCSS from this link: Nagants | Mojo Sights
Anybody know where I can get these?
Hope everyones staying safe with the covid situation :D

#3 ·
I used the "new" Global shipping program" that ebay recently started offering to ship some of my sight ADJUSTING TOOLS to the UK, Spain, France and Australia. Due to their label format, the description got shortened and it read :sight" instead of "sight adjusting tool", all of them got kicked back as prohibited items by DHL who is the shipper that ebay is using for this. They were marked as "returned to seller", which they weren't, and no one has any idea where they ended up. I was forced to replace a couple hundred dollars worth of tools plus postage which runs $13.68 and up for International postage. Looking it up, you'll find that pretty much all of the UK and EU countries now have "firearm parts" listed as prohibited. So it looks like your option is to find a local machinist to make something up that's comparable.

#4 ·
The funny thing is that we used to do a lot of business with Sweden before all that crap went through. Sweden, France and Germany are all huge on Cowboy Action shooting, and Germany also has a large U.S. Civil War reenactor community.

I got the biggest kick out of the way they talked - and I do not mean this in any negative way. Since these guys were used to reenacting "America," and their local CAS or reenactor rules generally required them to speak English when dressed out, they all tried to adopt the Hollywood version of a Southern or Western accent - or at least some of the phrases they heard.

The Swedes often sounded like they were from upper Wisconsin or Minnesota, and I doubt any of the locals from that part of the country could have sussed them out as foreign.

The French would often sort of cheat with their "American" accent, and take on personas of Cajuns or French creoles. This often sounded more like a French Canadian accent than a Cajun one, but one dude from Paris had the accent down pat. He sounded just like that old chef on PBS, Justin Wilson.

The Germans, though, mostly sounded like Arnold Swarzenegger doing a John Wayne impression. I kept trying to tell them that they could have just leaned into it and claimed they were Texasdeutsch (Texas German - Wikipedia)

#6 ·
information: my curiosity 🤓

Thinking about Hodgdon buying Ramshot and Accurate powders ....I happened to remember that I had made a list of powders and who they were made by at the time(Jan. 2016) ...there could have been changed since then ....thought may be interesting to some ...

Updated ...

Powders sold by

Name Made In By Base Type

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.