close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Montana Survivor

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shaun, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Montana is planning to do
    it's own, entitled Survivor, Montana Style. The contestants will start in
    Missoula, travel to Kalispell, Shelby, Great Falls, over to Lewistown, and
    up to Havre. They will then proceed up to Glendive, onto Miles City, then
    to Billings, Big Timber, Livingston, Bozeman, and Butte. From there, they'll

proceed to Helena, Drummond and finally back to Missoula.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads, "I'm
    gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, I'm here to confiscate your
    guns, I will protect the forests from loggers, and I am pro choice! "

The first one to make it back to Missoula alive wins!

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

HA, HA, I give that show about 1 day!

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

a short show but it will run forever in syndication

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

It will be a huge hit. All they have to do is keep rounding up volunteers from PRK, Hawaii, D.C., and New England. I'd watch every episode.

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

And of course, there will be the "celebrity challenge" with Rosie O', Janet Reno, Chastity Bono and a few others.

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

First contestants should be PRK Politicians, then proceed to Hollywood

7. volvo?

HAY!!! you got some kinda problem with volvos???? the 240DL is a better car then most anything else form the 80s, volvos had disc brakes before any other american car, then ford dodge chevy said "hay look at our cars!! thay have disc brakes!! volvo's only had them since the 1960's on there cars, now it's big news!!" I've seen volvos with 300K on them and still running strong! and I've worked on ***** loads of trucks, and some cars, volvos are easy to work on. SAAB's, Volvos,BMW's are the only cars I'd own(although I've only had a few cars over the years) safe,built well,easy to work on, and dependable, of course right now my ride is a 1987 chevy 4x4 silverado 1/2 ton pickup,glasspacks,4 inch lift,350 with 4bolt mains(1976 motor) helper springs,roof lights, the hole 9 yards, ***** I've got 9 grand into it, so as you can see I may be a redneck(ok hillbilly, im in upstate NY) but I also know a good car when i see one.:uzi: :cop:

8. handlist

handlist G&G Newbie

Hey can you just buy tags are is there going to be a lottery? I'll get the tags and hope on the lottery. Pink Volvo, little effort at concealment, just need to think of the proper firearm. Wish me luck!