close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More fuel for the fire!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yesterday,Aug.15th,Bradenton,Florida,grocerystore.
    Checkout clerk doing his job,two thugs enter the store with their heads and hands covered,the cameras recording everything.
    Without saying a word the one with the "SKS assault rifle" walks up behind the clerk and shoots him in the back of the head,the bullet from the "high powered assault weapon" passes through the clerks head killing him instantly then strikes a customer killing him also!
    This story is on the tv and the news paper,this could be a big one,and the timing is right to cause maximum effect!:mad:

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

That always makes me mad when the media calls everything an assault rifle. To the best of my knowledge an assault has to have select fire capabilities.........

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Aw crap, now the libs will go after those evil SKS'S that made that scumbag shoot that clerk, just great! :mad:

4. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

That darn gun and it's hypnotising affects - it can't be the criminals fault- It was one of those crime causing SKS's - they are cheaper than the Chinese or Yugo type SKS.

5. [Sarcasm] Time to get those evil weapons off the street, afterall it can't be the criminal's fault he was under the spell of that gun!, and besides he was probably abused as a child. [Sarcasm]
    -Jesse

6. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Yeah, his mommy didn't love him enough! I hate the media!

7. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

man am i glad i live in new mexico,heres a good one for you.about a week ago some scumbag tried to rape a women in albuquerque, he had a pistol of some sort, dont know the details anyway she managed to wrestle the gun away from him and shot and killed the piece of garbage, it turns out this guy was maybe responsible for many rapes in and about the southwest, thats one brave women I will try to find the link in the albuquerque journal

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Good for her, one less predator in the world!

9. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Whatever scumbag did the shooting, you can be sure his lawyer will say he had a hard life and couldn't hold a job long enough to buy what he needed. If the legal system wants to make this idiot an example, give him the death penalty without an appeal and carry out the sentence in 24 hours.

10. Maybe I'm the strange one here, but is it possible that such a crime as this was the work of a u.s. higher power to get certain gun legislation passed. Or is it just coincidence these killings were done with a sks. I am not beyond the thought that certain bad guys with certain types of weapons are paid off to help the efforts of gun control.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2002
  11. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Alan,that possibility has been brought up to me several times in the past.The timing could be a coincidence,but it always seems to happen just as legislature is pending.Looking at it with an open mind,I say their could be some truth in it!I certainly wouldn't put anything past THEM!:nod: :nod: :nod: :(

12. Thanks Rave. If a person was going to rob a store wouldn't that person use a weapon that they could conceal--like a pistol--not a long gun???