Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....................:drive:.................

Poor little thing is nine years old 1st. gen

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I have to drool over your guns on 2 boards now?? LOL (Military Firearm is the other one)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yes, a compliment. Love seeing your guns. Camera takes good pics for being old.

·
Registered
10,891 Posts
So, what are all those, top to bottom?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Im gonna take a whack at it.
Pic 1:
Swedish M41B sniper
M91/30 PU sniper
Enfield No4T sniper (not too familiar with enfields)
G/K 43 Sniper

Pic 2:
Swede Sniper again,
Swedish Mauser
Swedish AG42B Ljungman

·
Registered
665 Posts
How well does your AG42 shoot MJ? I am going to buy one of those or a Hakim in the next few months.. right now I am building a couple G3's taking up the budget though!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have never fired it. It's so clean inside I didn't want to spoil it. I got it from a guy who had four others and let me pick mine. He had never fired it and had a shooter he let me try so I was impressed. I hit two steel plate each shot at 200 and 300 yards with the shooter. there was a lot of crud in the shooter and he used it a lot he said. All the Swedes do well. I will take some more photos before I sell it.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
your collection never ceases to amaze me! thanks!

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
I have never fired it. It's so clean inside I didn't want to spoil it.
That's how you and me are different I guess. All my guns are WORKING guns. I shoot them all. I do not have any safe queens.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never found the time, I could shoot a deferent rifle every day of the year and still have two dozen new ones I haven't shot left over. I'm not bragging just how it is.

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
Never found the time, I could shoot a deferent rifle every day of the year and still have two dozen new ones I haven't shot left over. I'm not bragging just how it is.

Not me. I don't have enough rifles to last a whole year, and I rotate the ones I do have. I do not own any "Safe queens".

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Very nice collection you have there MJ11!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts