Mosque built ON Ground Zero?!?!

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ninja Piper, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Michael Moore

He is either crazy or crazy like a fox as he has become a media darling of the left.

The more publicity he gets the more liberals buy his films.

2. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

He attacks capitalist America, yet he has made his entire life possible through capitalism... I still think he is a crackpot that deserves to be thrown into the funny bin.

3. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Just like ya'll have said; he's a darling of the liberals who uses the capitalist system that he denounces in order to make his living. Typical movieland hypocrite just like the "anti-gun" action movie actors/producers who use firearms to make a living depicting the most violent means of taking a human life.

4. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

This is just as much a publicity stunt as the pastor proposing burning the Kuran. MM is a fat-axxed hypocrite who uses the Constitution to back up his arguments when he needs it and then wipes his fat axx with it when he doesn't.
    I hate very few people, but he's a despicable human being.

5. M&m

Would that mean it will not be attacked again?

6. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

He is one fat annoying ******* isn't he. I think if I ever met him in person I would not be able to resist the urge to punch him in the face.

Michael

7. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

He is definitely on the list of people who I would punch in the throat if I ever met him. The list is long, but he is close to the top.

8. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

This guy is one real POS. Total waste of skin and oxygen.

9. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

Even better! A crushed windpipe would be a perfect ending for that fat tub of lard!

Michael

10. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I liked John Stewart's comment on Moore the year Moore won Best Documentary for Bowling for Columbine and used his acceptance speech time to rip on Curious George Bush. After a commercial break, Stewart, the Oscar host, said, "Michael Moore was just seen being helped into the trunk of his limousine by the Teamsters..." which got a big laugh. Pity it wasn't true.

11. This guy is an oxygen thief. I can't stand the sight of him.

12. Michael Moore has simply found something else to get him in front of the camera, another 15 minutes and possibly something to make another documentary about.

He's still an AZZ in my book.

13. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

I saw Bowling for Columbine and the one theme that ran thru the whole thing was that nobody is responsible for their own actions; there is always someone you can blame. I'll never watch another of his so-called documentaries.

14. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Back when he was writing, starring in and producing The Awful Truth, he actually did good for people. But that was 20 years ago. His so-called "documentaries" since Roger & Me are leftist screeds that at the very least take liberties with the truth and don't seem to help anyone very much - unless it's him and his bankers.

15. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

+1

16. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Was thinking about this thread, while driving down the road.

And think, I have come up with the perfect answer.
    Which would solve BOTH problems, at once. :thinkerg:

#1) We need to bury this swine, at ground zero. (M. Moore)

#2 Which would contaminate the "Muslim site".
    Where they could not build on "unclean" ground.
    So no Mosque would be built.

Just thinking!! :ponder:

:joke:

17. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

We should "hog tie" him and throw him naked on the site of the mosque they are trying to build in NY. They will say it has been soiled by a pig.