Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone own or have shot one of these rifles? I like the way the gun looks but have yet to see one in my area. Just wondering if anyone had any hands on reports.

J.

·
Registered
375 Posts
PistolCity I got one in 308, synthetic stock black. I put a cheap 100.00 wally-world scope on it and havent had any problems. Shoulders good, bolt is smooth recoil isnt bad its made me happy for the money. I havent put a whole lot down range with it 200 rnds. But for the money dude you cant go wrong.
I spend more time with my 308 NEF survivor than anything else dont ask why, I just like that single shot its well accurate kicks like a mule, havent quite figured out what to do about that yet.
Anyways theirs my 2 cents for the money good rifle.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I saw an add online, and later I saw one at Gander mtn. It is a nice rifle. It definately looks good for the money. Haven't shot one though...

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
Seem like good rifles. Just from handling and playing with them they seem to be better built than the Remington 710/770.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Same iv heard good things about them. Picked one up and helf it at the local gunstore. Felt nice and is asthetically pleasing. I wouldnt really think twice about buying one if it was in the right cal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts