Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site. Did a search what seems everywhere looking for an 18.5" or 20" barrel for Mossberg 500C can anyone help me at all?
This will be used as a home defense weapon.
I know Mossberg makes a Security barrel for the 500A.
Could not even get a response from Mossberg Customer service emails sent x3.

Little help?
AlexB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mossberg has the 18.5" barrel for sale on their website. It is item#90015 and it costs $77.70 You can order it off of their website with a credit or debit card.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Welcome to G&G. We have a great bunch of folks here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mossberg has the 18.5" barrel for sale on their website. It is item#90015 and it costs $77.70 You can order it off of their website with a credit or debit card.
I am new to all this - can barrels be shipped directly to customers or do we need to go through a "dealer?" Thanks Nick

·
Banned
4,920 Posts
Nick79,

Welcome to G&G...

...and, the last I knew, barrels can be shipped directly to customer.

I've got two of the 500A 18.5" security barrels and they're solid pieces of work from Mossberg...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone have any information regarding an 18.5" barrel with choke capabilities or what you can do for finding one with the breech tip? I have a PG500cruizer and want the tip for it.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Anyone have any information regarding an 18.5" barrel with choke capabilities or what you can do for finding one with the breech tip? I have a PG500cruizer and want the tip for it.
I have a mossy 500c with the 18.5" and a ?28"? barrel but neither of them have a removable choke. I don't know if mossberg offers them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts