Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a mossberg 500 for 25 years I was looking up parts as it does not always fire (new trigger assembly?) I noticed it says 600AT. Is this still a 500 or what I'm confused.please help

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Yes. Sounds like you have the same model I have. Mine says the same without going to look, I think it says New Haven Model 600AT? But yea, I bought mine at a Service Merchandise in Illinois about that many years ago. But yes, all Mossberg 500 after market or OEM parts will fit it...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Sounds like you have the same model I have. Mine says the same without going to look, I think it says New Haven Model 600AT? But yea, I bought mine at a Service Merchandise in Illinois about that many years ago. But yes, all Mossberg 500 after market or OEM parts will fit it...
thanks, It probably did come from Service Merchandise in maine it was a gift when I was 15 from my dad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I tore it apart again and found that the sear spring was broke. I will have to order one and see if I can get it all back together. Thanks again for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts