Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an 835 as a home protection gun/all around shotgun. 24'' barrel with improved cylinder. I am very interested in purchasing a good light to attach to this shotgun with a momentary switch for home defense. I do not want one that covers the barrel as it will interfer with the rifle sights. I found one on cheaper than dirts website that looks to be decent for under a hundred dollars. Will i have to add a mag tub exstention to put a light on? Thank you for any help or insight.Also i am very happy with my 835 would reccomend it to anyone looking for a pump that will shoot almost anything very accuratley.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Wow that sounds like alot of money to spend for lighting !
WELCOME TO GUN AND GAME SilentSoul maybe another member can help you.
Thanks for joining and I'm interested in hearing an answear to your question too.
A.H

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that sounds like alot of money to spend for lighting !
WELCOME TO GUN AND GAME SilentSoul maybe another member can help you.
Thanks for joining and I'm interested in hearing an answear to your question too.
A.H
LIGHT-121 - TacStar Tactical Light System with Mounts 70 Lumens Complete Tactical Package. - Manufactured by: TacStar
This is the one that I was looking at.
Its about 80.00. And that is cheap which is what worries me. I was looking at surefire lights, and they are high dollar. But I look at it as you get what you pay for, and a thing like this, it has to work the one time you need it to.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No that won't work, I just have a normal shotgun stock, I'm looking for a way to mount it to the barrel or to about 16/17's of an inch that i have left on my mag tube. Thanks for your help though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts