Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a 930 at Dicks it is a combo 28 in field/24 in slug barrel with rings and a scope (all be it not a very good one) for 449 bucks, is this slug gun a good shooter and reliable? Was it a fair deal

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
You got a very good deal !!! I know, I bought a Mossberg 930 turkey model with 24" barrel. Synthectis stocks/Matte finish...I love it !!!
I gave around $ 417.00 for mine.
NO one in my area could get one when I wanted to buy it so a store in another city found me one some where in Minnisota.
I told them to get it !!!
If I would have waited a friend that has a Pawn and Gun Shop could of sold it to me for $388.00
You bought a combo which cost more but still you got a good deal.

Now do this for me please...Stay in touch with me about your 930 shotgun wether it be by Thread or PM.
The Mossberg 930 is not a low end shotgun and the overall machineing, fit and every thing is excellent on mine.
It has the same gas system as more expensive Brownings and Winchesters has and mine shoots straight too.

So let all of us know how your's is overall because I honest beleive Mossberg has givein us a first rate affordable shotgun that will out shoot and hold up longer than higher priced shotguns.

Congradulations on your new shotgun...A.H...I hope I never have to eat these words !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts