Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Kind of ak Could i get at a gun show between 350 - 400 and would it even be worth it ? Also whats the best ak For the Cheapest price?

thank

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
type in wasr 10 sales on your computer and take a look

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks
what will i see at gun shows

i mean what kind of ak's and what should i look out for?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
At the gun shows you will see every AK variant available on the market. For your budget you can get a WASR-10 or a MAK-90 if you are lucky. I suggest going here and educating yourself.

AK47.NET

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
For $400 a WASR-10 is probably your best bet. Buy that, put a POSP scope on it, and a Tapco trigger in it and you should be good to go. Or, take your time and find a nice MAK-90, great AK for the money. Theres a company called Lancaster Consulting thats making nice AK's now too, however there about $50-$75 over your budget.

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
a fair amount of the wasr10s already have a tapco fcg in them look at the trigger carefully. good luck!

·
Registered
767 Posts
wasr-10 without question....it it against a tree...drag it though the mudd...dump it in a lake and it will come up shooting like new.
The best weapon ever made for the price....dealers can et them for around $300 with shipping...look at gun shows for 375-400 bucks.
here is some info and a pic: CheapGunParts.Com

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
mines a century international arms 2 mags ,cleaning kit ,ammo pouch,bayonet. $319

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
jeez $167! i thought i got a good deal, i did but thats incredible!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did end up getting a romanian ak never shot including orginal cleaning kit 4 30 rd mags in great shape . for the out the door price of 400 $
did i get a good gun and a good deal?

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
$167 would be a believable but still great price on a single stack WASR. Most of the WASRs sold have been modified to take double stack mags and to comply with laws have been given a number of US made parts.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
crap it was the best price at the gun show

i dont think its a wasr i think its a sar Whats the diff?

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
it sounds ok. can we see it?

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,223 Posts
Save up more and get a milled Bulgarian...you'll never look back...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I am saving for a milled Bulgarian AK-74, actually I don't even care if it is milled, just a Bulgarian 74

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,223 Posts
You definately get what you pay for in the AK world....I've had 10...I hated the WASR I had....

My milled is the shizznit...:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts