• If they have recoil issues or other problems with shooting

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Never, never, never

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a NAA mini-revolver in .22WMR that I put one of the folding grips on. I have times when I have to wear a suit & tie or tux to a function and with the folding grip its unobtrusive. Like carrying a small knife with a pocket clip. Deployment can be a bit concerning having to open the grip but as has been said, better armed than not.

View attachment 173410
I have a NAA black widow in .22 mag and I have to say it's a nice little gun, much better than I thought it would be. Easy to carry/ conceal and it feels comfortable in the hands with the larger grips, I'm good with it at 7 yards, but you have to make each shot count because reloading is awfully slow. I keep a J frame in the car , but when I'm out and about or just working in the yard I carry the NAA

·
Registered
346 Posts
Off topic but speaking about Keltec... I've been jonesin' for a PMR30. Not a mouse gun but 30 rounds of .22WMR. Yowsa!
I almost bought one a few months back, but went with a Ruger LCRx instead , basically a house gun for the wife. However, I'm seriously thinking of getting a PMR30 this summer , seen some good reviews on them and like you said , 30 rds of .22 mag in a semi is quite impressive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts