• If they have recoil issues or other problems with shooting

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Never, never, never

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
I carry at home, both in the house and when working in the yard. When I lived in Northern Virginia near the I495 beltway a neighbor was murdered during a push-in robbery gone bad. Her S&W 642 was in her purse nearby, but was stolen and used in two other robberies until he picked an off duty police officer's townhouse to break into and she shot him dead in the front hall.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I had a Seecamp briefly, then got rid of it as too ammo sensitive to run. Went through two Beretta Tomcats which I ran until the frames cracked with Euro heavy ball. Still have a 1920 Colt Type II M1903 pocket hammerless, which my father carried in WW2 in the ETO, a pair of WW2 bringback 1935 Berettas and a SIG P230 in .32 ACP as well as a pair of P230s in .380 ACP. In travel bag have a pair of original model Ruger LCPs in .380 which are reliable, accurate enough and run well. LCP is great for church and beach bathing suit and flip-flops carry and I carry the P230 as a lower profile summer primary when wearing light clothing.

Euro CIP ball by RWS, Geco, or S-B in both calibers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts