• If they have recoil issues or other problems with shooting

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Never, never, never

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I once backed down a big boxer dog with one shot from the little 5 shot NAA pistol in 22 mag, the blast and dirt kicked up in his face did the trick. He went away, I went my way, nobody got hurt and I did not have to shoot a dog, not much worse than having to kill a dog.
I have a NAA mini-revolver in .22WMR that I put one of the folding grips on. I have times when I have to wear a suit & tie or tux to a function and with the folding grip its unobtrusive. Like carrying a small knife with a pocket clip. Deployment can be a bit concerning having to open the grip but as has been said, better armed than not.

Hand Finger Thumb Gadget Household hardware

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wonder if anyone is making those solid copper bullets that look like the point of a drill bit in .32 ACP? The thought occurs to me that would give any goblin a dose of fun he would not soon forget - if he lived to remember it.
Is this what you're talking about? Inceptor Ammunition | Advanced Ammunition Done Differently I use the .38Spc in my bedside revolver. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they make any .32 ACP. Ruger also makes some but again, not in .32ACP. Ruger Arx Ammunition for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore | Online Ammo Store

Reactions: Cyrano and neophyte
1 - 4 of 4 Posts