close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mr Bill Clinton, could you please Stand Up?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Jul 30, 2002.

1. Howdy.

Didja all see Der Schlickmeister on the Tee Vee (Arkansaspeak)? Blasting Bush and the current Admin. Where does he get off opening his pie hole?

What do we have to do to make this guy shut the "F" up??!!??

BTW, the subject of my post is just a fantasy, related to the Monty Python skit "How not to be seen." Ahhh, a man can dream though.................:cheer:

2. He's got an inflated sense of his own entertainment value.

-Jesse

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

if you went out trying to pick up chicks he wouldn't mind getting stuck with the "glandular problem" one

4. dave375hh

dave375hh G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Ohio
    The former first liar, aka senator from NY was on the tube blaming Bush for the recession that started 11 months before he took office. I'm not sure but I believe that was under their administration. Take a look at the market, it started it's slide in March of 2000.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

He'll never shut up until "Billary" gets tired of him and has her armed bodyguard shoot him!

6. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

clinton was a boob and now old hillary(what a name sounds royalty)another boob, now i personally like boobs, the bigger the better, Dolly Parton has a nice pair, old bill and hillary, are both boobs, of another kind, just plain stupid

7. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I don't know about them being stupid as they sure made a lot of money running their mouth in the near past,probably more than all of us combined!
    I don't know how to shut them up as the media still likes them and we can always count on the media to do what's best!Choke,gag,barf.:fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :mad:

P.S.,if guns are outlawed can we use swords?

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

No they will license swords and confiscate them like Japan.

9. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

1/8 oz lead placed with force at the right point of the anatomy would shut them up quick.

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

LOL Ben. Well the title of this thread, I was thinking please tell him to sit down....sitting is a natural thing for him anyways...

But I think that if they controled the world they would not be happy enough. They just love to see people in pain because it does not affected them a bit.

11. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

In the past the presidents retired gracefully...they gave a few speaches to get some $$ but stayed out of the lime lite....Ragen, Ford, Bush (sr) even Carter went on with their lives and let the president do his thing....the Clintons cant get with the program....its over your out...go fishing or something. IF Hillery gets into the whitehouse...then I guess Bill will be the first $lut puppy....cause she aint gona keep a leash on that horn dog....we will be the laughing stock of the planet....the only POSITVE thing I can see about the Clintons part 2 would be Rush would be given an endless supply of new material to rant about.