Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting picked off by the 42nd ranked player in the world of tennis is quite an accomplishment and should do wonders for "her mental health". I'm sure she will want to speak to the media now that the pressure of facing bottom ranked opponents in her own home country has been lifted from her shoulders. Maybe the Dems will award her a special "Woke Trophy" for her efforts.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They say no 2 snowflakes are alike, but I am seeing a pattern here. It's just a spillover from the BLM, Woke, Rules are only for Republicans and Court Ordered NDA's need not be followed attitude the Democrats have fostered and a melodramatic and heavy handed show of strength from their "Me Too" movement.

Our New World Order does what it wants when it wants and without impunity. The trickle-down theory applies to all disciplines including athletics. You, your agent and your lawyer agree to abide by the terms and conditions of The Olympic Organizing Committee and its By-Laws. Then you presumably get up one morning and find yourself "woke" and none of those things you contractually agreed to do account for anything as you run amok reveling in your newfound centrist attitude and no one better speak a word against you for fear of censure and recrimination from the higher power (The Democrat Puppet Masters).

This is the world the Democrats have created. Respect our authority, our beliefs and our agenda above all others and you will prosper. Speak or act against us and we will ruin you.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,981 Posts
Most no longer try long enough to fail. Mumsy buys them anything they want.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While this video offers a solution to the women's beach volleyball uniform controversy, I couldn't help but think about the trend towards more and more transgender "female" athletes competing in the Olympics. This is what a 2024 Olympics Women's Volleyball matchup between the USA & Canada could wind up looking like.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Could be or not or .....

I'll say this if even half of what I read about Louis Zamperine in the book Unbroken was true anyone as much whiney and spoiled as those "athletes" never had a chance ..no real grit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts