MSNBC producer quits, calls network news a fraud

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
  2. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I read about that earlier. It's a shame that there are so few in the news profession with the professional ethics to speak out about this kind of stuff at an organization such as MSNBC. This has been going on for decades and the vast majority have simply fallen in line and morphed into simply being tools for the lefty, DNC, globalists.

3. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I dont and have not watched any fake news for years. I used to get so pissed and blood pressure up because of the one sided lies. I could not begin to imagine having to be a news caster or have to be the one to write the fake news that the broadcasters have to dictate to listening sheeple that watch it and believe it. I would not dictate the news no matter how much they try to bribe me with. What is really sad is the thousands of Viewers that think its all exact and correct and not one sided. I have a brother that lives with his GF and she thinks the news is for real and we are very wrong and screwed up. I could not live with that either.

4. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

it aggravates me to no end when I sat and watched the actual press conference or interview, and know what and how things were said.
    then I see the report and video blip of the reported material.

Huey Rider, neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  5. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Really one sided and biased?!!

I'm shocked beyond words!

Shocked I tell you

Note Heavy Sarcasm.

6. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

7. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Cancer vs. the Media. An apt comparison.