Murkowski confirms she'll run as write-in

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by grizcty, Sep 17, 2010.

1. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

2. Groan,

there is not much worse than political chaos.

3. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Another career politician who can't handle being beaten in an election. Proof that these people live entirely for themselves in their own world.
    Sad.

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Heaven forbid, she has to come home and work !! Talk about not hearing the voters !! This is going to be trouble for us in that she will steal a lot of votes.

5. Mulligan Murkowski, she has proven that it's all about her and has nothing to do with us or the party

6. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

As I recall, she was never elected in the first place...She was appointed by her Father Frank...She should just go away.

7. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Hey Richard,

Do you want a Joe Miller sign?

I just got some in, and they are going fast!

8. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

No...Reds place is off the Hiway, so it wouldnt do much good.

9. SwedeSteve

I never had the opportunity to vote against her the first time, so it only seemed appropriate this time !! She has shown time and time again that she is useless.

10. The way she talks and her mannerisms when she speaks reminds me of Nancy Peloski.

11. aaalaska

aaalaska G&G Newbie

Notice the people that are supporting her are those that are usually in the other party. The N.E.A. and the A.F.N. both go towards the Democrats ,hum makes one wonder ,did we ever have a real conservative republican. Just confirms something I've thought for years.
    Alex

12. SwedeSteve

She'd run as a Democrat if it gave her better odds !!