close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Muslims In Minnesota Caught With Bomb-Making Components In Car

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, May 19, 2017.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

blaster, Jaison, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Rave, austinjoe13, Huey Rider and 2 others like this.

3. shop tom

shop tom G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Non-story. That was clock-making material.

4. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Cyrano: Sir, "Michele" says it best. (From your article)

Former Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann said the size of the cache should send off alarm bells for local police, as it signals that an active Islamic terrorist cell could be operating in the city. But the city seems paralyzed by political correctness, she said.

“Of course we have cells in Minnesota, but the Minneapolis police believe the religion of peace doesn’t commit terror acts,” Bachmann said. “The hijab-wearing Minneapolis mayor [Betsy Hodges] and the police department blind and disarm themselves because their Muslim advisers tell them that’s what they should do.”

According to police, both men gave their address as a nearby public housing building. Both have a criminal history. Abdullah has prior convictions for weapons violations. He has also been convicted of receiving stolen property. Both men are listed as having numerous arrests, not only in Minnesota but also in Texas.

“This is more evidence of failure from the discredited CVE program,” Bachmann said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/caught-m...mb-making-devices-in-car/#4YLovuzoxuidF4lb.99

5. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Bachmann is exactly right. Our government hires Muslims to lie to them. It's like if FDR had a Communist agent as a top adviser, to tell him how to handle the USSR. Oh wait, he did. Harry Hopkins was a Soviet agent.

I see Muslims walking down the sidewalk here, usually women pushing baby strollers, and wonder how many of them go home to a house full of WMDs.

jwrauch, neophyte, Rave and 3 others like this.
  6. cjleete

cjleete G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

It's a dreadful day when you have to admit Bachman said something smart.

Rambo, Fishhead and austinjoe13 like this.
  7. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist

Omaha NE
    I'm working on a new type of clock myself......

IMG_20130730_133110_526-1.jpg

neophyte, Rave, Huey Rider and 2 others like this.
  8. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 G&G Evangelist

This is why I avoid the sh*tties at all cost.

jwrauch likes this.