Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
the exit wound, I shot this 3 year old spike on the left side of his head ! just behind and below his left eye from a tree stand ! angled shot . I have been watching this spike for 2 years , his horns never grew
I hope that it is ok for me to post hunting pics on here ! If not , I am sorry , didnt know before I posted

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
oh ! my rifle has all matching numbers
In the world of military rifles the parts numbering can be different. The Numbers may match but the parts are likely from different sources. Barrles, triggers and stocks etc were shipped to the various assembly plants like building cars and trucks.
Once the "Battle Dress", is removed from an as issued combat rifle and customized there is no longer a collectors value in a Military rifle. The serial numbers would no longer affect the value. Good luck GR.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
In the world of military rifles the parts numbering can be different. The Numbers may match but the parts are likely from different sources. Barrles, triggers and stocks etc were shipped to the various assembly plants like building cars and trucks.
Once the "Battle Dress", is removed from an as issued combat rifle and customized there is no longer a collectors value in a Military rifle. The serial numbers would no longer affect the value. Good luck GR.
yep ! you are right . the stock is the only thing that has been sporterized

21 - 40 of 49 Posts