close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 4 year old out gunned me

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stock Doc, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Ok she out snowed me. She showed me how to make a snow ball. Boy these kids today have to always have bigger and better hehehehe. Amazing the snow we got today but living in Cleveland I should have known and to think she was going to a easter egg hunt tomorrow. Rick B

[​IMG]

2. Straight-Shoote

Straight-Shoote G&G Newbie

Look at that

Wow,that face keeps getting sweeter and sweeter every time I see it.Raising them good keep it up Rick
    Kevin

3. Hal

Hal G&G Newbie

Hey Rick, such a sweetie, gonna have to keep a spare garand at the front door when she turns 16 and all the boys start showing up. Keep up the good work on the home front.

Regards
    Hal

4. Last week

Looks like what we went through last week! Haven't heard much from the Global Warming people lately!

P.S. Nice looking daughter - bet she has Daddy twisted around her tiny little finger, right? I had two daughters that had it down to an art form!

5. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

what a sweet heart!!! don't you just love it?? daddies girls are special for ever!!!!!

6. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Thanks guys and I have a 2 month old already acting the same as daddies girl. I think I will do allot of cleaning on my Browning Machine gun hehehehehehehe when they come over. Rick B