My aplogy.....

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Sometimes I find it difficult to be humble but I feel now is the time to be just that.

I would like to offer this public, and personal, apology to Phacopsrana, Chris and Jesse.

For Pha, I apologize for being short and shortsighted to you with my comments in a post where I called you arrogant. I obviously don't know you well enough to judge you that way. I was having a bad day that day but that certainly can't be an excuse for what I said.

To Chris and Jesse, as administrators, I apologize for putting you, this site and the other members in the middle and in a position to have to read what I posted.

Once again, I am sorry....I was wrong.

2. Oxford

Oxford Retired Moderator

Dale: Just want to say I am impressed favorably with your candid apology. You're right about having a bad day, etc. I've been guilty myself of having said something I wished I hadn't said when I was pxxxxx off. It just comes out and then I've got to pay the price for what was said.

The great thing about this forum is that things can be talked out and then we get back to business with no hard feelings.

Oxford

3. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

Dale, did you get your letter yet? Oil Well, You may be busted back to Junior Member.

4. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Don't worry about it Dale,yer cool.

5. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Cool deal... we all have bad days. No sweat.

Jesse

6. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

Dale your cool with me

7. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

No prob Dale. Send me a line

Thanks Dale. I also sent you one after I read your message but do not know if it got to you. I don't know exactly what I said that got to you but the racial profiling thing was said as a joke. I can see where that may have been misunderstood.

Send me a line sometime buddy.

8. Thanks Pha, Jesse and forum fellows for understanding......'preciate.........yepper

PS Pha, yes I got your gracious e mail....I sent a response...did you get it?