Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
PUKHA DAWG
3,799 Posts
What did he do hit Santa's sleigh? Where is Rudolph?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
This past season in Iowa there was no limit to the amount of tags you could purchase. A buddy of mine purchased 9 tags , I only bought 1. However the tags for all the deer in this pic couldn't be purchased by one person. There is a limit on how many "anysex" tags one person can purchase, I think its 1 or 2. The rest of the tags have to be "antlerless". The deer population in Iowa is way too big, if only we could have a state wide rifle season.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
if you look at the right hand deer in the pic you can see the tail gate line goes through the fore leg. I think that pic is fake, could be wrong. Ive hunted for many years there is somethings not right in that pic. first off they should have thier tongues out, second they dont look dead to me, no blood from the nostrils, or any where else

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
dont mean to be a curmudgeon, shaun and moose man will have better answers but it looks some how wrong to me. if you blow this pic up its the same deer in different positions, difficult to fool an old deer hunter

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I understand 7mmag. I thought the same for a moment. I know the guy who sent it. He's not the type. He may have been sent the pic by someone else. I can tell you I have personally seem hauls of deer similar. The only hthing I tend to lie about is penis size ocasionally.

If I passed erronious info, it was unintenntional and I tryst Nate. Good hard working honest farm kid. If I get info otherwise, I'll set the record straight.

Now, lets's see if I can dream up and evil political conspiracy post :nod: This hunting and gun stuff is way too stressfull.

This is what I have to work with untill I can speak to Nathan.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 3:03 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: FW: 14 tags, 3 days, 1 square mile

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 3:46 PM
To: XXXX Nathan

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 1:48 PM
To: XXXXX Douglas F
Subject: 14 tags, 3 days, 1 square mile

Deer Pictures you'll enjoy.

Now that's a lot of horns! ~

We took these deer in Alamakee County, Iowa, all within 1/2 mile of the
farm house in the background. Life is good in Alamakee...

DSCF0055.jpg DSCF0064.jpg

Here is the second pic:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Sorry to dissapoint but looks like a Photoshopped picture. In the second pic, if you look at the deer closest to the camera, his front legs loog about 6" too long.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK guys, I'm idiot boy for the day. Iv'e got an e-mail in to Nate to confirm or deny. It won't matter what the results are, it's allready been decided.

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
If thats photoshop then someone had way too much time on their hands the detail in the photo is very real such as white marks on the nose that is in the right place and does not look like a mechanical cut and then to do it twice with a second picture I might have to side with those that think this is real I have seen truck loads of deer around here

·
Registered
397 Posts
Look at deer #3 from the front/left of the second posted picture. He's got his tongue out...look at the facial experssions and the widths of their noses. I think some of you guys are just to quick to call bulllshitt

1 - 20 of 32 Posts