Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LisasDeer026.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
An old three pointer, he was pretty good size. She made a rookie mistake and tried to recover him a little too soon. He jumped up and ran, unfortunately down hill. Her shot was just a tad high, but from up in the stand the angle she had, caught one lung. Her husband helped drag hers out as he did mine last Sat. He's getting tired of dragging out deer that are not his.

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Cool! She looks very proud, as well she should be! BTW, how's the eyesight doing?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am proud of her, she scouted and set her stand up where she wanted it ( I thought it was not the right place ) and killed a 150pounder; 20 more pounds than mine ha. ha..
For now, the pills I am taking have the pressure under control, and should be good till Monday when I have the trabeculectamy. I hated that I could not go out with her today but the side effects of this medicine are horrible Thank goodness it is only till Mon.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,605 Posts
Excellent Job! My daughter is just becoming interested in hunting. She and her friends are going to the safety course when avaialble.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
trapfreak Please don't forget were praying for your eye feller !!!
Yall are very fortunit that your children will go hunting with you or are showing an interest.
I've even bribed my son to go lol and would go in debt buying him any rifle or shotgun he would want, if I had to.
May be one of these days he will...I thought the Ruger Hawkeye would interest him and maybe go, but nope he don't care any thing about the gun or going hunting.
He does like his AR 15 and Mossberg 590 though and shooting all our guns.
Thanks T.F for shareing your pictures...may be my wife and I should of had a daulter.
LOL...A.H

·
PUKHA DAWG
3,799 Posts
Congrats to your daughter. The next picture after her, is that you?

·
Registered
474 Posts
From one lady shooter to another,well done Lisa and congratulations.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes that pic is me with my 130 pound deer, I did'nt know the other pics on the album came up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My daughter is only four but I hope to have her next to me in the stand someday. Congrats on the two deer and like everyone here I hope the procedure went well today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts