Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My finished project....DPMS, Surefire rail system, Surefire Flashlight, Harris bipod and adapter, AimPoint CompML2 2X Red Dot, Double Stack mags. Taurus PT101 40 S&W and K-Bar Knife. What da ya think, it'll get the job done right.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Yep, looks good. But, I would lose the cheek riser and the rail riser, and mount the Aimpoint directly to the receiver. If you did that you could co-witness a rear sight to use as back-up to your Aimpoint. Of course, that is just personal preference.

·
Registered
80 Posts
thats a sick lookin ar, very nice. but ya i agree with silver, mount that red dot on the receiver, or the iron sight rail thing, that is stock on ar's. where did u get the telecope stock with that u can raise the cheek peice part?

·
Ahh..Cordite.
911 Posts
Nice..

Super sweet rig...nice and compact..
But..where are the throwing stars?

I

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is a nice set up. I have one similar, but I have to honest, that riser looks ugly, sorry.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i pesonally would have no rails no optics (maybe a scope) iron sights 1911 45 and a kbar pesonall preferrence though nice package

·
Registered
406 Posts
I don't know but, I think that the ironing board doesn't have enough mods to berlong in the pic. LOL. Nice AR! I have been debating about either buying or building one. I like the idea of building it then I dont have to shell out all the money at once.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Build one, you will save lots of money and get a better gun our of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts