my foster baby

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by larmus, Sep 22, 2010.

1. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

I was asked to put up a thread of some pics of our foster baby, from the people in chat. This is " Little Bear " we got him at 2 months old and he is now almost 10 month old.

Unfortunately The Pics had to be removed...

He has become such a part of our family that its amazing to think hes actual a foster child. So heres no pics of the bear, hope you all i=enjoy them as much as me

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  2. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Thanks Larry,
    He is a Cute Little man...and You are wonderful for being parents to a needy Child !

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

man that is a handsome lad. and you are so lucky he picked you for a daddy.

4. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Cute little kid!

5. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

He is a beautiful child, God Bless you bringing him into your life.

6. :ugh: At least being a foster child he doesn't look like you. LOL
    Looks like you are having a good time with him. They can be a lot of fun.

7. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Cute little bugger.

We will keep him, in our prayers!

8. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Jeez I love babies

9. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

He's a cutie!!!
    I miss holding a baby while their sleeping.
    Larmus, it can't be easy on you and your wife when you have to let them go. That would break my heart. But you and your wife have done a wonderful thing by opening your door to these kids when they needed a loving home.

10. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

Larry i like the picture of the little fella givin all of us the raspberries.
    Good lookin lad..LOL..

Thanks for posting the pictures and keep up the great work...Earl

11. gamehunter

gamehunter G&G Evangelist

yup I agree with all of the above posts he certainly looks like one happy baby

12. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

He is a really cute little guy. You and your wife are good people for taking him into your home. May the good Lord Bless you and yours.

13. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Foster parenting is very rewarding and there are so many children that need a home.

14. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Larmus, he is a cute one. Not surprising he likes to sleep on you. Even at his tender age his feelings tell him that you are a good man and he is safe there. May the Great Spirit bless and guide you and your wife for what you do. Thank you both for caring.

15. Steve

Steve Master Gunsmith Staff Member

Thanks larry for posting the the pictures and all my prayers are with you ,your wife and bear so that the future will turn out like you want it to. YOU ARE THE MAN.
    Steve

16. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    God bless both of you for giving Little Bear a loving start in life. You are truely God's children.

17. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

A real cutie... God Bless you and your wife for what you do for these unfortunate kids.

18. Tracer

Tracer G&G Aussie Dad

lol that made me laugh. he is a little cutie ,larmus is the softest thing to sleep on lol

19. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

thanks everyone, im just doing what comes natually, nuthin special just being a parent. Like swede said there are so many out there that need homes and loving families, my wife and i love haveing them here the more the merrier.