my god, im 20

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by stalebiscuit, May 28, 2008.

1. if only i were treated like a real citizen of the USA

2. Don't worry about it; you have lots of time. I turned 59 last week, and I'm still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up...

3. ......ohh boy, i got a good ways ahead of me to grow up

4. Hell I wish I was 25 again. Had more fun that year than the rest of my life put together.

5. do tell why

6. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

I hit the big 60 next month. Like Troy I too am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

7. This is a family forum so all I can say is it had to do with a 45 year old widow whos husband left her a few million. A 21 year old blonde babe who liked to parrrr tay. And about 20,000 of the widows dollars. You fill in the blanks.

8. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

you have a lot to look forward to buddy.
    dont be in a hurry to grow up.
    im 45 and im in no rush.

9. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys я Us kid. There's a million toys at Toys я Us that I can play with. From bikes to trains to video games. It's the biggest toy store there is. *gee whiz* I don't wanna grow up, cuz if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys я Us kid.

10. Your still a young pup. lol Don't rush it. Before you know it you'll be wishing you were 20 all over again. lol

11. fullMetalJack

fullMetalJack G&G Addict

im with you billy, even though so young you feel somuch has gone by, i always thought you were older billy, 20 year olds rule! lol

12. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Heh, heh,
    I'm 63 on the outside but 33 on the inside.
    Grow up! Heck no.
    Son, you don't want to be treated as a grown-up, they just make you work longer and pay taxes. Enjoy your youth while you still have it, age comes fast.
    Yep, 63; and the only thing I've learned is that the older you get, the fewer ugly women there are in the world.

13. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i have flashes of when i talk like a grown up.
    the rest of the time...OOH! LOOKY A BUG!

14. I'm in my fifties and my wife is always telling me to "Grow up"!!!

15. wunhunglo, I think that's just a mans trait and a womans job. Keeps/makes them happy. lol

16. She never seems "happy" when she says it!!
    (btw she's a redhead with redhead temper!!)

17. Wingwiper

Wingwiper Guest

My toys have gotten bigger and more expensive, but OH God to be 20 again.. Everything was an adventure at that age. Except the praying to the Proclene throne. AMERICAN STANDARD CRANE, U.S. PATENT PENDING 3895432 and written in blue. The cool air that would swirl with every flush. the promises to God I had no intentions of keeping. ahh yes! to be 20 again. There was a newness in everything, every town you entered had a new feeling, every base you were transferred to had a newness and there were tons and tons of strangers waiting to be you friend. The money that was spent on brew and pizzas, I should have saved and retired early.

Hell! Guy don't worry about growing up, nothing there, I am 57 and the Thrill is about gone. 20 the thrills are just getting started. ENJOY it and live it. Make the memories that you will cherish forever and YES! there will always be the ones you wish you could forget.... The fun of growing up is never realized until it is too late..

18. If I was 20 again I'd travel more, in particular around the Far East...........Sheet if I can get a job there, I'll go back in a minute even at my age!!!

19. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Birthday Boy

stalebiscuit: Sir; enjoy the moments:09:
    Happy Birthday to YOU
    Happy Birthday to YOU
    Happy Birthday to YOU
    We all know about YOU:09::09::09: been there done that:09:

20. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

My mind is still young but my body tells me diffrent.I still play with the grandkids (wrestling,throwing the ball,tackling them)and the next day my poor body pays for it.You wait tell you hit 21 then time really goes by before you know it!!!