My New little gun

Discussion in 'Makarov' started by 19cohiba75, Sep 3, 2010.

1. 19cohiba75

19cohiba75 G&G Newbie

Got my Polish P-64 the other day. This thing looks brand new and only shot at factory. Bought her from a collector who had 3 and sold 2 and kept the last for himself. Here is the best part, I only paid 135 for her !!!!! Will post pics once the site gets fixed as the buttons on top do not work to insert stuff !!!!

2. 19cohiba75

19cohiba75 G&G Newbie

Yay the pic option works !!!!! Here she is:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. frenchy

frenchy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Man 19cohiba that is PRISTINE! What ah FIND, What ah BUY!
    Way ta go!
    frenchy

4. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I hate you. I rarely get gun deals that good, and I happen to like the 9x18 cartridge quite a lot. We never see P-64s in the shops here. And in NY State, all C&R pistol purchases HAVE to be run through a Class 1 FFL, which means we get taxes and transfer fee'd on top of shipping. That makes online pistol purchases usually not cost-effective unless the pistol is dirt cheap.

You are a lucky dog, you.

5. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

Excellent price! Congrats on that acquisition. Looks good. Is this something you would consider carrying?

6. 19cohiba75

19cohiba75 G&G Newbie

I put 100 rounds through her last weekend without a hiccup :handgun:
    So she is in the carry rotation as we speak !!!!! Great gun and she carries well in the pocket. I should have bought the other one :buttkick:
    When I get the Marschal grips I will post new pics !!!
    Thank You Guy's

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  7. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

that was a good find at a great price. I recently got a P-64 also but mine was like $170. they are great little pistols. mine is very accurate for such a short bbl gun. so far I have put about 4 boxes of ammo thru her without a jam. it point shoots great too.

8. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Happy for you! That is one clean looking handgun, and the price was good too! Congrats.

9. andreipou

andreipou G&G Addict

I was suprised with this gun's accuracy.
    At 30 yards it was very easy to put all rounds withing 3 inch curcle of 8 inch target.
    But it bytes your hand.

10. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

How many rounds does the magazine hold?

11. jack007

jack007 G&G Addict

It is nice congrats

12. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

13. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Wow, my CZ82 holds 12.

14. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

Ganny- the CZ82 feels like a full sized pistol compared to the P-64. I love my CZ but for concealability, the P-64 wins. and you still have the hotter 9x18 rather than the .380 (every ounce of energy helps in these small calibers)

15. rem870

rem870 G&G Newbie

I'm new to this site. Hi to everyone. I've owned an East German Mak. for about 25 years. paid 120.00 used but in very good shape and a darn good shooter. Have shot maybe 500 rds though it over the years without a hitch. A Friend got a Ruger .380 LCP for around 380.00. We got together to shoot and compair. We both agree I have the better weapon.