Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought me another shoulder thump'in M44 ($84). As I was leaving the store the guy that sold me the 44 offered me a deal from his personal guns. A 91/30(1938) and a SKS(1950 refurbed Tula) both with ATI stocks. I told him I prefered the original wood. He says original wood and hardware included for both + a 2 gun hard case + 20 rds ammo for the Mosin and 15 strippers for the SKS. ($325)Whats a guy supposed to do? Yes!!! BUY MORE GUNS!!! I may be a little tapped out for a while, but I am GUN HAPPY!! Included are the pics of the Mosins....SKS
---------------------------------------------------------------------

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Nice pick up!!!

Thanks for sharing your gun pr0n with us. :09:

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I'd say you got a good deal there. Sometimes you just can't pass em up!

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, not quite ready to part with the ATI stock. Got a chance to shoot it, the stock with it's raised cheek rest, as been noted, is a little unconfortable using iron sights, but will be perfect with a scope. Gonna try it with a scope 'cause it shoots great. Anyway, picked me up another nice 91/30 with a hex receiver in great shape...kinda quenched my thirst for originallity for now.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like an excellent deal to me! I would have been all over that myself. They look really nice. I'm expecting an M44 Tula in this week myself and I hope it looks as good as yours.
Guntoter

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Hey imatt welcome to Gun and Game were sure glad to have you aboard.
Please get involved and we look to hear more from you...A.H

1 - 11 of 11 Posts