close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mossberg My New Mossberg 100 ATR

Discussion in 'Mossberg' started by ryan_h, Feb 17, 2012.

1. ryan_h

ryan_h G&G Addict

Ohio
    Just got her today and spent a few minutes dressing her up and tomarrow I will take her to the range.

Attached Files:

2. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Congrats, let us know how she shoots. What caliber did you get?

3. Sa-weet......Congrats

And I'll also be curious as to how it shoots and it's accuracy. As well as how the trigger is. As you're the first I know, well, as much as one can know a person on a forum anyhow, that bought one. .

4. gamehunter

gamehunter G&G Evangelist

Nice purchase!!! and welcome to the ATR100 fan club :p yup I have one in .308win and I like it currently trying to find a load combo that it likes I know it loves hornady 150gr SPBT factory ammo but I prefer to make my own ammo have fun.

5. ryan_h

ryan_h G&G Addict

Ohio
    Caliber is .30-06 and she shot pretty good today afer a quick bore sighting and zero at about 25 yards we backed up to 100 yards and printed a few nice groups before the weather got bad. Next I am gonna take her back to 200 yards and so on untill I can neither see nor hit the target.

6. Well How did she shoot @ 200 yards?

7. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

I've got one in .308, great little shooter and has a GREAT trigger.

8. texless

texless G&G Newbie

what are good rings for this gun

9. i've got one in .308. they shoot way better than a $400 rifle should! the triggers are very good also. i set mine at 2.5lb and its pretty crisp!

jwrauch likes this.
  10. mohunter

mohunter G&G Newbie

awsome i know you will love it more every time you shoot it just as i do these rifles get a good bashing from most everyone but i dont think anyone eho owns them hates them for the most part

11. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    That feeling when you go to like something and already did, Doh!

12. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

i have a .270 atr 100 it shoots great but my recent cleaning found the fireing pin had broke i called mossberg and they are sending out another free .nice gus and they shoot really nice.

13. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

14. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

I have a Mossberg 25m .22mag rifle and its a sweet shooter, I would love a .308 or .243, thanks for showing us the rifle, I like the simple clean set up. the smiley face is always nice to have along too.