Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I went to the range today to make a new video. Its a response video to another guy I talk to on YT. Anyway, here it is...

This site isn't working right for me since I came back home. I can't reply to messages, but I can start new threads, and the blog editor isn't functioning right for me either. Basically, its being a pain in the ass and I know there are others out there struggling with the same issues. I can get PMs and reply to those, so since I can't actually participate in any discussions, could somebody please PM me when the issue is resolved? If I keep trying to play with this thing I'm gonna wind up banging my head into the monitor repeatedly.

Here's the Glock 3 video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVQ3yS-z7E]YouTube - Glock Talk 3[/ame]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very Good stuff! Once again I am always learning from you. I really appreciate these tutorials. I am new to using a sidearm as my primary weapon(LEO duties) and can use all the information I can get to improve. I am rather fond of my Glock 21(Generation 3) and like it much better than the M9(Beretta) I had in the military.
On my next range day I will employ this new information and see what my results are. I will keep you updated on results.
Thankyou for the video. Keep up the Good Fight!

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I'm not a Glock guy but I like your videos, you do a good job of speaking clear but not slow to the point to where it insults someone's intelligence while demonstrating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts