Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had this a while now, but finally took a pic. I was never a fan of Taurus at all, can't stress that enough, but this wheel gun caught my eye. I always wanted a 7 shot revolver, and this looked just like the SW 686. It is a tackdriver that functions perfectly, so glad I got it. I just wish ammo was cheaper. This was a steal at $300 new.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have an older Taurus 66 and love it. Mine has factory wooden grips as well as a nice houge rubber grip, it's also only six shot w/ 3" bbl.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Nice gun; excellent for Zombie control since they'll go to lunge at you after the sixth shot thinking you're empty.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Nice gun; excellent for Zombie control since they'll go to lunge at you after the sixth shot thinking you're empty.
Um, SPOCAHP ANAR, you said "thinking" and "Zombie" the same sentence. Everyone knows unless you're in 28 Days, with running zombies (and screwed), that zombies are shambling hordes that run on instinct alone. (Ref: Resident Evil. Mmmm... Mila Jovovich in skimpy clothes with big guns... I need to go change my shorts. LOL)
:09:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Um, SPOCAHP ANAR, you said "thinking" and "Zombie" the same sentence. Everyone knows unless you're in 28 Days, with running zombies (and screwed), that zombies are shambling hordes that run on instinct alone. (Ref: Resident Evil. Mmmm... Mila Jovovich in skimpy clothes with big guns... I need to go change my shorts. LOL)
Congrats Just a Car; You passed the test. It's this type of fast thinking that will keep you alive when the Zombie hordes overtake your perimeter!

·
Premium Member
30,729 Posts
28 days,dotd(remake)rotld all have zombies that are fast on their feet.watch and remember these films they are great training for ZHTF!:scool:

you may laugh now ... but you'll be laughing out of the other side of your skull when your brains are getting eaten!

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
I'm so jealous. My 20 year old Taurus 66 only has six cylinders.

Of course it makes up for that by being the gun I shoot the absolute best, so I shouldn't need more than six.:09:

·
I can justify anything.
4,879 Posts
I've got the twin to your gun. Identical.. Picked it up at a local gun show, new for $305 (that's as low as I could talk the guy down too)

Great shooting gun!! I tend to shoot more .38 Special than .357 Mag rounds, since I'm usually taking my favorite little pistol (Colt Detective Special) along to shoot, also.

Very happy with this Taurus purchase.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am thinking about getting another one is stainless. I was thinking about getting Taurus semi auto, but decided not to.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
lol lol lol lol lmao this Zombie stuff is just too funny at times :lmao:
Ain't nothing funny about zombies! Right now their supporters are working hard in congress to disarm you so you won't be able to fight back when they come for brains.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Ain't nothing funny about zombies! Right now their supporters are working hard in congress to disarm you so you won't be able to fight back when they come for brains.
Actually... I think Shawn Of The Dead proved you wrong. That movie was hilarious... and yet still a great training video for when ZHTF!:AR15firing::crazy::hypnotized::dead1:
:drive:

·
Premium Member
30,729 Posts
Actually... I think Shawn Of The Dead proved you wrong. That movie was hilarious... and yet still a great training video for when ZHTF!:AR15firing::crazy::hypnotized::dead1:
:drive:
yeah, if you act like a zombie sometimes you can slip by unnoticed!

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Here is a must read for anyone that wants to survive the onslaught:
Green Text Airplane Font Aircraft

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The zombie invasion is a real threat we all face everyday. I don't know how many time I would have been caught off guard by a zombie attack in the middle of the night. I figured a .357 7 shot ought to be a nice choice for the inevitable un-dead assault. If the zombies don't attack in my lifetime I will pass down my weapons and paranoia to my traumatized children who have been forced to prepare for this disaster.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I Got A Mod 66 New 20 Years Ago Or So,the Most Accurate Wheel Gun I Ever Owned Took Abought 10 Deer With It And Lots Of Hogs,after About 5-7 K Loads It Started To Bind Up A Liilte,sent It Back To Miami,got It Back In 2 Weeks Like New Gun And Blueing,,,no Charge,lifetime Guaran Tee,,

·
Premium Member
30,729 Posts
The zombie invasion is a real threat we all face everyday. I don't know how many time I would have been caught off guard by a zombie attack in the middle of the night. I figured a .357 7 shot ought to be a nice choice for the inevitable un-dead assault. If the zombies don't attack in my lifetime I will pass down my weapons and paranoia to my traumatized children who have been forced to prepare for this disaster.
what fools call paranoia the informed call preparedness!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts