close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My new (to me) FEG GKK 45

Discussion in 'FEG' started by Clint KY, Aug 12, 2013.

1. My brother gifted me an FEG GKK 45 for my birthday because he said he was embarrassed that I carry a Taurus TCP (.380).

I have yet to fire it. Compared to my other pistols (the Taurus, a Rossi 22, and a Rossi 38 Stainless) this thing is heavy. I guess that might be a good thing to ameliorate the recoil a bit.

[​IMG]

Clint
    Far West Kentucky

2. Well, that's nice than my two handguns! Your brother must care about the family very much!

3. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Where did he find that?
    You lucky dog, you!

4. Botaman

Botaman G&G Newbie

I need some help guys. I have an ACK .45 that has never worked quite right. The problem is that sometimes the slide locks up partially out of battery and will not eject the spent casing. I eventually learned to tap the rear of the slide forward with a brass hammer. Once it returns to battery, I can easily pull the slide back and eject the empty brass. This doesn't happen all the time but once is too many. I'm not a gunsmith but I have some experience. I've tried everything I can think of and it still jambs. I have a couple more ideas that I can try out soon. If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be extremely grateful. I have tried about 5 different kinds of ammo too.