Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Norinco collection. What can I say I love them!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Very Nice collection !!!

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Thank you Marion. I told you I was a sks junkie. I threw the Mak90 in there for good measure.
Yes you did LOL
I can easly understand the addiction .. after my fined on the norinco preban now am looking closer at all SKS;s

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
My my mymy My Now I'm depressed !!! Those are nice and the 1st or next to last one needs to be in my gun cabinet.
You lucky feller !!!
Thank you A.H

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I am very jealous! :hitwithrock::hitwithrock::hitwithrock:

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
That is a very nice collection! I DO find that the way of Milsurps is that one is never enough! I have three SKS's and still looking at them! Mosins the same way.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Where's the Tula?

I don't see a Russian in that bunch.
:):)
Nice collection.
Is that a Mak-90? I can't see the bipod.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Great collection. I only have 2, a Norinco, and a Russian. May pick up a yugo at some point.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't see a Russian in that bunch.
:):)
Nice collection.
Is that a Mak-90? I can't see the bipod.
Russians are steep in price here in Ohio. It would cost as much as my mak90 unless I found a really good deal. I had a bi-pod on the mak90 but I didn't like it. I really like them original.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not saying your wrong but I've owned several over the years and looked at many. I've never seen one with a bi-pod unless someone had put it on. Lets see if some one else can post and give us more info.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Just to clarify my Mak-91 came with a heavy barrel and bipod when I ordered it several years ago. It's possible they don't anymore.

Sorry I was just being testy.:)
Not a problem we are pretty forgiving on this fourum Except for Steve and Moose man so dont piss em off LOL :lmao:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
There is not too many original members left on this forum.
Been here since day one. It is a great site.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts