Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Winchester, Colt 1911, S&W revolvers
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nice rifle. My first Winchester 94 is #388680xx that is a carbon copy of your rifle.

I started deer hunting when I was 16 years old with a shotgun with slugs. I didn't have much luck. I bought my first (of many) Winchester 94 rifles at the hardware store in town. They sold it since they knew my Dad.

I still like all of them.

Global Warming Enthusiast
Nice rifle. My first Winchester 94 is #388680xx that is a carbon copy of your rifle.

I started deer hunting when I was 16 years old with a shotgun with slugs. I didn't have much luck. I bought my first (of many) Winchester 94 rifles at the hardware store in town. They sold it since they knew my Dad.

I still like all of them.
Mine was my dad's. :) I was with him when he bought it, we had been robbed on vacation and part of the insurance check went to replace his guns. He bought this 94, and 1100 (which I also still have) and a Winchester 190 which I traded for a bag of pot when I was 18. :(

Registered
I have a soft spot for Colts, for as a cadet I was taught how to shoot a wheelgun by a neighbor who was an FBI agent, and his duty gun then was a 4-inch Colt Official Police. When I graduated from VA Tech and was commissioned in the US Navy he gifted me a similar 4" OP which had been prepped in the FBI gun vault and I still have it and a gaggle of others to keep it company.

Nice DS in the OP.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts