close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My turn to stir the pot

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Jun 11, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    :hmmm:
    I think most of have seen the show Survivor, or at leat heard of it. What do you think would make a great season? It would obviously involve guns, be semi realistic, etc.

Without going into great detail, I'd like to see a couple groups of people in the great white north with a sleeping bag, fishing pole and a 44 Mag. Have at it!

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

No, I'd like to see Survivor Bosnia !!! :assult: :nod:

3. How about Survivor Phillipines.

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Survivor Florida you have to make it 31 days in miami wearing a Janet Reno T-shirt and NO speaking spanish.

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

LMAO Doglips, omg that was the funniesthing I heard all day!!!

6. Survivor: Arizona Border

All contestants must be illegal...carry NO water or food. They can't have a clue which direction they are going or who the Coyote is.

They must travel in 110+ heat and know how to cook ONLY the rattlesnakes that bite them.

They can't speak a word of English and if they do must utter "No Speaky Englis!"

They can't have a dime in their pockets and must know the way to the nearest county emergency room and/or watering station.

If caught they need to know how to utter "Lawyer por favor" who will certainly save them from certain expulsion.

And, if caught before they reach 'safe land'...well...oh, well!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2002
  7. Not a bad contest at all. You can get points deducted if you have to use the lighted beacon, but points added if you find vehicles to fire upon the Border Patrol.

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I like the border version but check out Survivor Montana which I posted in the humor forum