MYSTERIOUS SEEDS

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Rave, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

That's my thought.:mad:

Rocky7 likes this.
  2. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    It's a mistake in addresses.

They are all meant for Michael Obama's new garden.

So forward them on to her.:usa:

Rave, Rocky7 and TXplt like this.

3. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    We need to remember this: It might be about random delivery of seeds. OR, it might be about something else entirely and the seed thing was just to measure our response to a broadcast of unsolicited, unnamed stuff. Maybe the real agenda is hidden.

BigEd63, rando, TXplt and 3 others like this.
  4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Kinda like the bat poop flu they sent us? :eek:

BigEd63 and TXplt like this.
  5. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    I wouldn't rule it out. Inscrutable orientals are called inscrutable for a reason.

Rave, BigEd63 and TXplt like this.
  6. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I’m just waiting for that unsolicited envelope full of cash.

Unsolicited gold would be ok too.

Rave, rando, BigEd63 and 2 others like this.
  7. FN FAL

FN FAL NOT a new member Forum Contributor

these seeds need to be scrutinized for bacterial and or viral infection type stuff. Someone planting or throwing out the seeds could be feeding them to birds, or rodents that a bird might later eat. We all know how quickly a bird borne sickness can spread.
    So who was asleep at the wheel at customs? Or possibly the packaging was sent from china and they were packaged domestically ?

TXplt likes this.
  8. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    I told y'all we should have nuked their little commie assess at the beginning of the year due to C19.
    And now this another possible bioweapon attack low key or not.
    They have been emboldened by our relatively candy assed response to Covid19.

Rave likes this.
  9. They are in the same kind of packaging you get when you order from Wish, China based Ebay and Amazon sellers.

rando likes this.
  10. 63B20

63B20 G&G Evangelist

Montana

Rave and BigEd63 like this.
  11. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    If we want to start playing what ifs it might have been better for the western forces inmass to deploy to Poland in 1920 and push the Russian Bolshiveks out of Poland and hunt them down to Moscow and beyond making sure ever one of them was exterminated from the face of the Earth.
    Me being raised here by a Polish Czech family dose not leave me with any sympathy for communists of any era.

12. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

China was at least partly Christian in 1920.
    even the Japanese would join up with the Chinese forces to fight the communist forces there before WW-2 when japan was expanding into Manchuria.

13. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Most every bird and weed came from another land. :D
    If I get a pack of Chinese seeds I will plant them near a Chinese Embassy if I can find one.:rolleyes:

14. FN FAL

FN FAL NOT a new member Forum Contributor

So we are getting seeds shipped here anyway??? I thought that was not allowed due to just what the worry is about

15. From the pictures I've seen, the contents listed says jewelry. No mention of seeds. That's how they're getting through.

BigEd63, Rave, blaster and 1 other person like this.
  16. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

since when do false labels stop Customs from checking the package? they sure catch a lot of cocaine in shipments of stuff labeled as something else.:rolleyes: how are these seeds getting through? whenever I clear Customs & immigration, the USDA also inspects the boat for plant and animal products.(other than the fish in the hold)

rando likes this.
  17. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

And those seeds that were watered with sweat from Michaels ball sack would grow up to be Audries and require humans for food.
    "Feed me!" :eek:

BigEd63 likes this.
  18. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Well the hope is they'd devour transgender Sasquatches and Kenyan Catamites.

Rave likes this.