close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nagant Pistol

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by Dennis, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Well I went an did it again
    Bought a Nagant Pistol and looking for a .32 acp cylinder for it
    Anybody know about those
    I remember them being discussed last year but I cant remember what was said
    As I get older I have this problem alot more

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I seen them at TAPCO awile back..keep meaning to order one myself but usaly broke when I find them...or find something else to distract my funds away.

4. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

5. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Calvin the link doesnt work. I tried a search and came up with 350thousand hits.
    Is that address still valid and can I get there in AOL?
    Thanks Cal

6. Kevin

Kevin G&G Newbie

They were in the May flier from Century, but when I tried to order one, they said they hadn't come in yet and they aren't in the June flier.

7. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Sorry, Dennis. It seems the site is no longer in service. Federal Arms have ads in the SGN, and I have ordered one of the .32ACP cylinders from them in the past. Works very well, but I prefer the .32 S&W Longs, as they are a little more accurate in mine.

8. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

federal arms is at gunsnstuff.net

9. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    I have heard that .32 H&R will fit and function in these pistols also.32S&W long.
    Has anyone had any experience doing this?

10. Michael M

Michael M G&G Newbie

I've tried 32 S&W long, shoots ok. Stay with UNJACKETED, PLAIN LEAD bullets, as the bullet is slightly over size. I haven't shot any H&R, but have seen it done. Same story. I shoot only Nagant ammo, now. Only shot a few rounds of 32. One thing I found about these pistols is that they are really easy to clean because of the gas seal feature. Only the bore needs cleaning. But if you shoot the 32, there is some leading at cylinder face and top strap. I found some Fiocchi ammo at a gun show, and reloading dies from RCBS. So I shoot the Nagant ammo.

11. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    I went and shot .32H&R you are right about the cleaning part
    it does make more of a mess, same accuracy though. and A WHOLE LOT less expensive.
    thanks for the imput