Nagant Replacement part blowout!!!

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by Jake, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Jake

Jake Guest

This week at TAPCO, the Nagant parts are drastically reduced. This special is only for this week!!! Attn: Dealers and Nagant Collectors, Gun Show dealers.

Click here to connect directly to the specials:

The deal of the week is in the extended pricing. Buy 10 and receive huge savings.

Here is a list of some of the specials:
    NAGANT BUTT PLATE [email protected]$1.00 each compare to $4.99 each.
    NAGANT BOLT BODY [email protected]$5.00 each compare to $9.99 each.
    M91/30 REAR SIGHT W/SLIDE [email protected]$3.00 each compare to $7.99 each.
    NAGANT MAG ASSEMBLY/COMPLETE [email protected]$5.00 each compare to $12.99 each.

and much more...

Remember to use the link or use special promo code GUNGAMJM

Have a great day and thank you for your time.

Thanks
    Jake

2. Jesse

Jesse Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17 Forum Contributor

Guys TAPCO is one of our new sponsors. I gave Jake and Tony permission to post this ad since we don't have their banner up yet. Follow the link from the links section.

Jesse

3. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Hay Jake is their a minamimu order? Whats shipping cost?

4. Jake

Jake Guest

Nagant part blowout...

On each selected item, there is a quantity of 10 price. The 10 price is cheaper than buying a couple individually on some of the items. The minimum is 10, but you are really only paying for 2 or 3 at regualr price. The rest you get for free.

Here is the link again.

http://www.tapco.com/product_list.asp?dept=107&rc=GUNGAMJM

Have a great day! If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected]co.com

Thanks
    Jake

5. giguy

giguy Guest

Guys,i have bought some stripper clips and dog collar slings from tapco in the past,you will get good service and prices from these people.GIGUY

6. Mico

Mico Guest

Tapco doesn't do 100% customer service, ever. Actualy, they never do.

It's more like 120%. I guess you chose the name TAPCO because "webustour butttomakethecustomerhappydotcom" was a little long.

Far as I'm concerned, these good people are more than welcome here. They're worth complete trust & confidence.

7. dodge

dodge Guest

try this one also,

check out www.buymilitaria.com thay ALOT more mosin-nagant parts then tapco, although I have bought stuff from tapco, there prices are about the same.