Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tell me the difference in the 3 color variations of the nagant holsters, found one that is brown, a darker brownishred, and a deep dark reddish color; also 2 types of lanyards, one a green round w/leather tab and a darker reddish color that matches the darker red colored holster that is flat and possibly leather like material.

I have several year pistols and wish to use appropriate style accessories. Does the color denote the years or decades of service or did the military contact them from different companies that used different color schemes.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Wow, that's a good question. I honestly have no clue on the correct answer, but my first guess would be different manufacturers or different years of manufacture.

Hope someone here knows the intricacies of this prolific C&R revolver to answer this one....

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Prolly "all of the above"
Nagant pistols accessories are varied because of the incredibly long period of manufacture and the fact that they where made by the millions.
The Soviet Union being a Police State used the Nagant pistol as it's police issue pistol therefor there where a LOT of Police/military people around and a lot of different suppliers of accessories.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts