Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to go buy a nagant revolver, it was a great lookin revolver and had all the ascessorys included. it was a tula and was imported by C.I.A, 0nly problem was the guy wanted $170 before taxes! that seems realy high to me, he claims that its that high becouse it was never used. anyway i didnt buy it, im wandering if realy is unfired that if it would even be worth that much? and if there even are any that are unfired? he would not even go down $10 kinda made me mad....

·
Registered
696 Posts
Centerfire has them for $89, I believe. Not sure what they come with. I'll ask Ed about them next time for ya! =]

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
what a joke. the old %100 markup.:hitwithrock:

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
35,663 Posts
Maybe worth that IF it's pre-Soviet. For WWII production - it's a massive markup! What is the year of manufacture?

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unfortunatly the date was the only thing i didnt look at. was kinda focused on the price.....

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
went to go buy a nagant revolver, it was a great lookin revolver and had all the ascessorys included. it was a tula and was imported by C.I.A, 0nly problem was the guy wanted $170 before taxes! that seems realy high to me, he claims that its that high becouse it was never used. anyway i didnt buy it, im wandering if realy is unfired that if it would even be worth that much? and if there even are any that are unfired? he would not even go down $10 kinda made me mad....
you did the right thing most all of them are refurbs and I bet his is too ..As far as price 89.00 is about tops for really old one 109.00 they all ship overnite so its 30 bucks:) I.O has them 1930"s for 89.95

·
Registered
189 Posts
Agree, way too high a price. Just got one from SOG for less than half that and it's really nice, looks new. Holster, cleaning rod included. Granted that is near wholesale but still . . . .

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
r u talking the actual revolver or the sawed off rifle? if its the latter y didnt u get it?
lol, im talking about the revolver, dont you need a lisence to have a short barreled rifle? maybe in wrong.....
but eather way im talking about the wierd russian revolver where the cylander monves forward to make a gas seal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have one that I paid 79.99 sight unseen... I would have gladly paid more for a better one... The one I have is in poor shape... The only reason I bought it sight unseen is that it came with a 32. Cylinder also!

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i ended up getting a nice one for $110 dollers from another local dealer. i fire 32 longs out of it a lot with the original cylander, it works well but does acasionaly split lead.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
would be cool to get get one 80 bucks will +30 shipping +20-30 ffl guy? still 130 bucks ammo is spendy looks like thats kept me from getting m95 steyr? Would be cool

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, the original ammo is realy expencive but i dont shoot it much and i like having it in my collection.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I paid about 172 for mine, but it's made in 1901 so it's pre-soviet and it has perfect rifiling:)

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Paid $79 shipped for my '38 Tula in ex. cond rearsenaled with accessories...paid $14.95/40 rds for the Russian yellow box ammo (...11 boxes couple yrs ago)

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
I wish I had got my C&R a lot sooner than I did !!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts