Name something useful to do with Panda Express chopsticks?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by d_p_holland, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Name something useful to do with Panda Express chopsticks?

here is one tip for gun owners/DIY gunsmiths to knock out roll pins/takedown pins, you need a little hammer too

two wooden punches made from some old souvenir Panda Express chopsticks sitting on my kitchen table for over a year which I rounded and tapered the tips with my Swiss army knife and just committed to my gunsmithing toolbox, brass can still wear off bluing on pin ends and heads and leave a golden-color residue

Huey Rider likes this.
  2. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

Stab a Liberal in each eye?

tws3b2, graybeard, goat roper and 2 others like this.

3. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Good kindling wood to start a fire.

4. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

Regardless of future replies.......this is confirmed as the absolute best reply.

5. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I've found that the wooden skewers, most keep in the kitchen, come in handy also.

graybeard and K75RT like this.
  6. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

suppository for trump

7. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

???? o_O

8. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

Well, someone wanted to use them to stab people in the eyes, so ?

9. Even better than saving the finish on your guns during disassembly/reassembly? Well, perhaps yes, the Liberals might take your guns and the Leftists certainly will. Better to have guns with finish mars than no guns at all.

Cyrano and goat roper like this.
  10. Won't your gun rights be even less threatened under Trump than under Joe?

NeverJoe, I mean 'No Mo Joe', Keep Ol' Badhairdude in Nov. 2020

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    goat roper and PaleHawkDown like this.
  11. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

You apparently haven't tried it, or it just doesn't work.

PaleHawkDown likes this.
  12. I don't keep wooden skewers in my kitchen. I guess I ain't most.

13. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

I have 3 choices
    1. Not Vote
    2. Vote for a 3rd party
    3. Vote for Biden.

14. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

First 2 are votes for biden.

graybeard, grizcty and Stickman like this.
  15. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

Republicans' should have gave me a better option.

16. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I can think of multiple better options than biden, starting with satan. There was a time, years ago, when I would vote across party lines, based on a candidate's integrity & love of country. Haven't seen any democrats worthy of my vote in too many years to remember, although I've had to hold my nose to vote republican.

grizcty and Stickman like this.
  17. back to the OP...
    They're great for pinning long hair up when I've forgotten my hair clips. :D

graybeard, austinjoe13 and 410dude like this.
  18. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

I think trump falls closer to Satan then Biden does. I see no integrity in trump. But my dislike of trump goes back long before he ran for president.

19. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

You forgot one, chief. I assure you there is not only another choice, but one that is provably, mathematically better than Biden...unless you like a warmongering, rapist, pedophilic, corrupt, pro-abortion, anti-Constitution, demented, pants-crapping, violent Democrat with children so reflective of himself that one is looking at charges for international sex trafficking.This dudewho chose, as his running mate, a hypocritical, whorish, pro-abortion, pro-slavery, anti-black racist who was proudly South-Asian in every speech until it suddenly became politically beneficial to be black.

If you are not voting for Trump because of some misplaced sense of morality I would not blame you for voting Libertarian. They've got the best ticket right now they ever have.

If you vote for Biden, then you are just as senile, insane, and morally corrupt as he and his running mate are.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  20. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

Seems you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, and you resort to false claims, deflecting the subject and name calling. Yet you use the term "sense of morality"