Name something useful to do with Panda Express chopsticks?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by d_p_holland, Sep 25, 2020.

1. I use a fork to do that. Can't use fork as a gunsmithing tool, however.

2. I miss the words " MADE IN USA"

Then you need a Ruger American rifle and/or a Toyota truck, or better yet, BOTH.

3. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

no one has grabbed any of my guns. The stimulus check bought a number of my guns and I thank congress for that.

4. a vote for Libertarian is a vote for Biden

the only two that have a chance at all are NoJoe and NeverTrump, I should say NeverTrump II

Who will take the Oval Office first, a male Libertarian or a woman of any party?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    K75RT and Huey Rider like this.
  5. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

That's perfect! We need someone like that to fight the liberals.

K75RT and Huey Rider like this.
  6. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    If that is what you see as your choices, and you are a gun owner, I would suggest voting for a third party. That way, the Democrats cannot steal your ballot in an attempt to put an incompetent backed by a leftist bitch who has stated her goal is to abrogate the Second Amendment into power.

Any gun owner who is stupid enough to vote for Clueless Joe, or indeed any Democrat, is cutting their own throat.

goat roper, rando, Stickman and 5 others like this.
  7. Palladin8

Palladin8 G&G Evangelist

How anyone can consider Joe Biden to moral or more moral than the current president is thick in the head. For the 47+ years he's been in politics he's lied, cheated, and made millions off of back room deals for himself and his family. Look at what's going on with his son Hunter right now as a perfect example.
    The best chance the Democrats had at legally beating Trump was Tulsi Gabbard. She could've easily stolen a lot of the independent vote and women's vote.

goat roper, rando, Stickman and 2 others like this.
  8. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

What is currently happening in Virginia is proof positive of this statement.

goat roper, Palladin8, TXplt and 5 others like this.
  9. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

Joe moral?
    you ever hear the story of him driving his current wife around in her formers husbands car?
    moral? in his own words, comeonman.

Cyrano, Stickman and K75RT like this.
  10. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

That's a shame. I don't feel you're competent to own a firearm that I helped pay for.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    rando, Stickman, K75RT and 1 other person like this.
  11. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

it's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter to me

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  12. ^^^Troll, here is your "moral" Joe Biden

The media has had a field day over new hearsay accusations that President Trump was wrong to ask Ukranian leaders to investigate political corruption related to Joe Biden. Predictably, several House Democrats have used this news cycle to again demand Trump’s impeachment.

While the whistleblower complaint is based on hearsay, we do know that Joe Biden, while serving as vice president, pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son’s company. Hunter Biden joined the board of Ukrainian national gas company Burisma in 2014 while his father was managing the United States’ Ukraine policy and despite zero personal experience in the field. At the time Hunter Biden joined its board, Burisma was embroiled in allegations of corruption, allegations serious enough that Ukraine’s prosecutor general launched an investigation into the company.

Joe Biden was so proud of his role in the prosecutor’s removal from investigating the company paying his son $50,000 per month merely to serve on its board that he actually bragged about it in a 2018 speech at an event for the publication Foreign Affairs. In this speech, Biden boasts his threat to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loans from Ukraine if they did not agree to fire the prosecutor who happened to be investigating the company giving his son a cushy sinecure.

The prosecutor was fired, and the investigation was dropped six months later. While the investigation was just reopened last year, it has been a slow-moving process that has turned up little. At the time Biden pushed for the firing of Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general, Shokin had plans to question Hunter Biden.

Cyrano, Huey Rider and Stickman like this.
  13. And THIS is who the democRats want to have the nuclear codes?!

14. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

Actually you're the troll. stalker and immature little boy who can't handle it when someone disagrees with you.

15. Haha!
    You obviously have no comprehension of facts as they are laid out...I have decided to IGNORE you and your posts...if I want to hear anti-American drivel I will turn on the MSM.

goat roper and Stickman like this.
  16. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

I have not said said anything Anti-American. More fake news

17. chesterwin

That sounds a bit like a threat. You need to clarify that statement or it may not be a good thing.

K75RT likes this.
  18. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

You need to clarify on how that is remotely a threat. There is/was no threat implied or meant, thinking there was, is really a stretch

19. chesterwin

"it's a good thing", what if not or you changed your mind? I've seen those words lead to some bad things in my lifetime. I suggest you tread a little lighter.

K75RT likes this.
  20. 410dude

410dude G&G Evangelist

Actually you're the one who sounds like they are making a threat, maybe you should take you own advise,