NASCAR jumps to wrong conclusion

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by VinceL, Jun 23, 2020.

1. VinceL

VinceL G&G Evangelist

NASCAR was all upset because a noose was found in the garage area at Talladega for black driver Bubba Wallace. A hate crime right there in the NASCAR garage!! Call the FBI!

The day after the FBI was called in to investigate they have already resolved the case. It turns out that the "noose" was a piece of rope with a loop in it that had been hanging in that garage bay since at least last October. It was used to raise and lower a garage door. A member of the Wood Brothers crew had seen it last October and didn't think anything about it until all this fuss about a "noose."

NASCAR is as bad as the demoncrats....immediately jumping to blame racists for something before getting all the facts.

TACAV, blaster, Huey Rider and 10 others like this.
  2. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

That noose was hanging there from last Oct. there is no way it could be anything racial.
    It was on the garage door pull rope.

Huey Rider, Rocky7, neophyte and 4 others like this.

3. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I am sure they jumped to conclusion because Bubba Wallace is causing friction. Last week he commented live at the race that they better remove the Rebel flag. I myself dont care for the demands he made on TV. So now it looks like they were jumping to conclusions because of what he said

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  4. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

And the other drivers pushed his car to the front of the line because of the (not a) noose.

Wallace should be ashamed to willingly debase himself like that.

Looks like NASCAR is literally continuing to turn left.

Crazy 8, ItstheHOFF, TACAV and 9 others like this.
  5. rando

Maryland
    Jason I saw last week where a Nascar driver said he has had enough and if Nascar removes the rebel flag then he will quit. Plain and simple. Nascar is like oh well, who the hell are you. Just quit then. I cant remember the driver when they interviewed him. A few days later Bubba Wallace demands flag removed or else so Nascar listens to him. I am very pissed about this and with Bubba to say the least. He is pushing his weight around and his race as he apparently is not white. He has hatred and now after the noose nonsense its gone too far. Even some drivers back up Bubba Wallace like Jimmy Johnson and others. Jimmy Johnson is definitely a Trump hater too after Trump visited the track at Daytona. Jimmy and a few others didn't like Trump there. Looks like Nascar is another sport on the way out for me.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  6. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Wonder if NASCAR will (is) receive money from the Soros-Bloomberg-Rothchild cabal?

This latest stunt will lose them even more fans.

It’s a d*mned shame.

Bubba Wallace, the Frances and every driver who pushed Wallace’s car need their hind ends handed to them with extreme prejudice.

Just one, fed up man’s opinion.

Crazy 8, goat roper, blaster and 7 others like this.
  7. rando

Maryland
    NASCAR was made up of good ole boys from Carolina's mostly and other states in the area. The drivers were for America and our freedoms. Some of the drivers like Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt Senior. These were country guys that loved the sport of hunting, fishing and shooting. Still some drivers do the same. Now we have some drivers that are not into the American way and destroying the sport.

Crazy 8, goat roper, blaster and 7 others like this.
  8. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

More of the destruction of America and its culture.

This is planned.

And encompasses all facets of our life.

But we don’t have to kowtow to it. We can reject the premise.

Black lies matter. Truth matters as well.

Crazy 8, goat roper, TACAV and 8 others like this.
  9. Gun Junkie

Gun Junkie G&G Evangelist

I liked Bubba until I saw him on Dale Jr's show. He kept whining about how tough it was for someone black (his Dad is white) to get to get into NASCAR. Never once did he mention that he got into NASCAR through their Diversity Program.

10. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Another Halfrican playing the "Race car d".

Bubba Smollett :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Who's his sponsors Depends or Pampers?
    Freaking crybaby.

12. I watched an interview with him this morning and he didn't even mention the minor detail that garage stalls are randomly assigned. There was no way the non functional, noose looking garage door pull rope was aimed at him personally.

Just as an FYI, Wallace isn't the only black driver in NASCAR. There are quite a few others coming up through the ranks. He's the only one in Cup yes, but NOT the only one in the entire sport.

Crazy 8, DWFan, neophyte and 6 others like this.
  13. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Some are fighting back. Nice to see.

[​IMG]

Crazy 8, DWFan, mdj696 and 9 others like this.
  14. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

Notice plenty of azz kissing from Nascar the last few weeks. Just gotta cave in to political correctness. I just can't wait to cast my vote for Trump.

15. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I bet bill france senior is highly amused at all this.

for those that don't know, Bubba drives for Richard Petty.
    he won a race once in the third tier down truck series driving for someone else.

16. Bill France, Sr is whirling in his grave about it all. There have been black drivers from the very beginning of the sport. Wallace isn't the first, nor will he be the last, despite what he thinks.

Wendell Scott https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Scott paved the way for Wallace in the era of Jim Crow laws, so forgive me for not being terribly impressed with Wallace's attitude or behavior because compared to Scott, he's got it easy.

Bigfoot, Crazy 8, DWFan and 9 others like this.
  17. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    I can hardly wait to hear his excuses for losing. Not hard to guess what he will say.

18. Sav .250

Sav .250 G&G Evangelist

Notice how quick they said, Yup! that`s it. Nothing here folks, move along.

Crazy 8, neophyte, Jaison and 4 others like this.
  19. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Right. Every NASCAR driver and owner should be loudly complaining about his groundless insult to them and their sport.

20. Get Out

Get Out G&G Evangelist

First of all these guys have millions of dollars worth of cars, parts and equipment here, yet no one checked to see if there were security cameras in these bays before hitting the panic button? Probably could of checked the camera footage first before screaming BS.
    IMOA, they got the reaction they were hoping for.

Crazy 8, ItstheHOFF and neophyte like this.