close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

National Firearm Purchase Day

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Last year July 9th, 2001 was designated National Firearm Purchase Day...the first anniversary is coming up soon and I have not seen anything about a planed repeat of last years call to arms so to speak. Has anyone seen anything? In honor of this anniversary I encourage all of us to celebrate by buying a firearm or accessory....Of course "assault" and "Sniper" rifles along with "Saturday night specials" are worth extra points. Although this year the UN is not destroying firearms in NYC I hate to see such a worthwhile event fade into history.:target: :assault:

2. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I'll do my part. I hope someone has info on this and posts it. Good Shopping!

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Haven't heard anything here, either. I've tried to find out, but the contacts I had are no longer there. I don't know anywhere right now to look, but I'll find it somewhere.
    It was cool last year, because I got to buy a gun for my own b-day present, and the wife couldn't argue about it!!

4. That date falls right in the middle of ruger days at the gun shop I'll do my part.

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

another excuse to buy toys -- I like it

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I thought that was every day!?

7. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Sweet

I've got a gun on layaway. Perfect timing!