Nazi tools what are they?

Discussion in 'Militaria Collectables' started by frenchy, Sep 5, 2010.

1. frenchy

frenchy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. Sarge

Sarge G&G Enthusiast

Rather difficult to ID what one can not see!
    Sarge

3. frenchy

Hmm strange Sarge, I'll get my Daughter to post them correctly, i can see them when i click on it but i didn't do it right. Don't give up on me Sarge i real want to ID them, thanks
    frenchy

4. Pictures are fine, I have no idea what the tools are.

Despoiler

5. Infact the shape of them and since they have the Nazi sign on them kinda gives me a greeping feeling about them and thier purpose.

Despoiler

6. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Click on "Frenchy's Album" in post one and they come up fine for me...Those are pretty neat, but I have No Idea as to what they are...they look like some sort of Swastika Impressing/Branding tool...

7. My guess is the same as mooseman's and that they're nazi branding irons? That was the first thing that came to my mind as soon as I saw picture #5 anyhow. The shape of them and the fact they are pointed throws me off though?

Now in looking at picture #9, the first thing that came to mind was a mold of some sort because of the shape and it appears to have a ridge around it as if to keep something in it? Again, as mooseman suggested.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  8. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

It almost looks like it could be a wood working tool. Interesting place to put a swastika though. They don't really look like they could have been used for leather working but who knows. Seems there could be a plethora of possibilities if the imagination is applied anyways. Interesting artifacts.

9. I know what they are and I did'nt have a problem with the pictures. The tools are for cleaning out dirty Belly button's...A.H

10. Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  11. frenchy

Yea i agree with all those guys, today tho i finialy shook the torture thing
    [man i hope their not] because the one is scaled down in all dimensions [1 1/2 inchs shorter also] except the wood handles, and the swastikas are on the underside. Well i just now found some words in the rust, very small so got my magnifire on and it looks like BUPPUM TOOL 02 MOUISTANA MD

12. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Hey buddy,

Can you take some more pictures.

Also better pictures of 9-12.

13. frenchy

By golly wunhunglo that is VERY close to the shape of the working surface!
    And my dad was a Mechanic from about 1939 till he died. I think you got it my friend!
    frenchy

14. frenchy

Yes my friend but my daughter does all the tech stuff, download, files, documents, resize upload to....and she's gone till tomorrow afternoon.
    frenchy

15. frenchy

16. Here's another older one.

[​IMG]

17. I'm sorry, but why would the Nazi's have garden tools? lmfao

Seriously, I don't think gardening was something Hitler made his nazi soldiers take before their attempt at world dominance.lol

And why would a garden tool have a swastika on them?

I think the bearing scraper sounds more likely. And what bearings might they have scraped, the ones on the Tiger tanks maybe or other military equipment. I could see that as well as see them having a swastika on them...

But then, who knows, maybe the nazi's used gardening to relax from their long hard days of killing millions of human beings and their attempt at world dominance?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  18. frenchy

LOL yes Mike they would work well for that too :yup:
    Dale

19. frenchy

Yea there is no doubt Wun, this is them :hail: Now i would like to take all of you to the watering hole of our esteemed college :beerchug: ON ME!
    frenchy