close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need a FEG PA-63 ejector

Discussion in 'FEG' started by rondog, Feb 13, 2013.

1. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

I just discovered that the ejector for my PA-63 is broken! Anybody have any ideas where to find one? Numrich shows them sold out.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013

2. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  3. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

4. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Wow, is it just me, or is that website TOTALLY useless and devoid of ANY information other than a phone number, which I've yet to get an answer at? Not exactly confidence-inspiring. Has anyone actually done business with this place?

Looks to me like you have to buy their 3-volume book set for $40 first, just to find out if they may have parts for the gun you're working on? Awesome.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  5. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

I'm still in need of an ejector for a PA-63....does anybody else have any good leads? Please?

6. Felix's Tattoo

Felix's Tattoo G&G Evangelist

They want you to spend the 20 cents on a phone call. They do not want to spend a lot of time updating websights. Simple enough. Call 'em. Their girls are courteous and knowledgable. They probably have what you need.

That pistol of yours is a copy of something else anyway, isn't it? Would a part from the original work in yours? Just curious.

7. KGunner

KGunner G&G Evangelist

8. KGunner

KGunner G&G Evangelist

9. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

I have no problem calling them, I prefer to call anyway. But when nobody answers......I'll keep trying.

And the PA-63 is "sorta" a copy of a Walther PPK or PPK/S (not sure which), but only similar, not really a copy that parts would interchange. Made in Hungary, Walthers are German.

10. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

They're always my first choice, that's where the photo in Post #1 came from. But, they're everyone else's first choice too, so they're sold out of this item.

11. KGunner

KGunner G&G Evangelist

On a forum post I put up a guy gave some instructions on calling and asking to check the warehouse.

12. Felix's Tattoo

Felix's Tattoo G&G Evangelist

copy

I had one of those bastards, but didn't care for the recoil or the difficulty in finding ammunition. So it is gone.

13. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Oh, it's a great little pistol, I love it! Recoil ain't that bad, I put a Wolff spring kit in it and that helped a lot. And ammo - I make my own out of 9mm Luger brass, just have to buy the bullets and I know a good source for lead round noses, so ammo's no problem. And I can load it with hot commercial or surplus ammo and carry it in my pocket like it's not even there.

Did that.